- Jul 5 2020 6:10 pm - St. Peregrine Society/Healing Service @ St. Luke
- Jul 6 2020 8:40 am - Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Novena @ St. Luke
- Jul 6 2020 1:00 pm - Loving Hands for Babies @ St. Andrew's Center
For more information about online giving, please click here.
9903 Coastal Hwy
Saturday: 4:00pm & 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00 am, 10:00am, 12:00am, 5:00pm
Confessions: Wednesday, 6:00pm-7:30pm
st St. Andrew's
St. Andrew's Parish Center
14401 Sinepuxent Ave.
DUE TO COVID19 OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED
Friday 9:00am-12:00pm (July and August)
E: [email protected]
Just a reminder that all events on the calendar on this website are suspended . Refer to this page for updates.
Consider supporting our First Crabcake Dinner since 2010. Thursday, July 16. Carryout Only. Orders being taken on July 9, 10, 13 from 9-11AM. Click on the link below for more details:
Please consider supporting our Summer Raffle. For more information click on the link below. As always, thank you in advance for your generous support.
JOIN BISHOP MALOOLY FOR SUNDAY MASS LIVE-STREAM FROM THE CATHEDRAL OF SAINT PETER,
SUNDAY MORNING AT 9:30AM, WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DIOCESEOFWILMINGTON.
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
"" BINGO is BACK ""
Starting July 3rd open at 5:00, games start at 6:30
Masks and 6 ft. spacing rules apply.
Seating limited to 50 first come first serve.
NO SATURDAY MORNING CONFESSIONS AT THIS TIME. Wednesday evening confessions will be at St. Andrew's on Sinepuxent Ave. from 6PM-7:30PM. Please remember Social Distancing and wear your mask.
Confessions by appointment by leaving a message at the office. 410.250.0300
ST. LUKE MASS SCHEDULE:
Saturday Vigil Masses: 4:00PM and 6:00PM
Sunday Masses: 8:00AM, 10:00AM, 12:00PM, 5:00PM.
The schedule of Masses has changed to allow cleaning/sanitizing of the church.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience.
ST. ANDREW MASS SCHEDULE:
- Entrance into church will be restricted to the center front doors, where WE will allow entrance only when those preceding you have been seated. We must by law manage capacity and to accommodate as many as legally possible, seating must be directed. Within the pews, social spacing is measured out; however, families living in the same household can sit together. The center pews will be for individuals or couples and the side pews will be for families with 3 or more. WE STRESS THAT YOU MUST MOVE ALL THE WAY IN THE PEW, SO THAT YOU ARE NOT CLIMBING OVER EACH OTHER. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Face masks must be worn during Mass!
- The Missal-Hymn books have been removed.
- There will be no paper bulletins at this time; bulletins will be on the parish website.
- Bring all items with you that you will need: mask, prayer book, rosary, kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc. Everything you bring into the church must be taken out with you. Anything left behind will be removed.
- The Holy Water fonts will remain dry.
- The distribution of the Precious Blood to the laity continues to be suspended until further notice. Communicants have a right to receive on tongue if they so choose. If you choose to, then you must wait and come forward at the end of the line. Same with low-gluten. However, we are strongly encouraging receiving in the hand. The distribution of communion will temporarily be at the end of Mass. There will be two lines going up the side aisles returning down the center aisle. Social distancing rules are to be followed (as the tape designates).
- Those who have health concerns and do not wish to receive sacramental Communion may make an Act of Spiritual Communion. Communion will only be distributed by the priests and deacons.
- Please be mindful when leaving Church of the 6 feet social distancing. Patience required!
- No gathering for social interaction is permittable inside the church or outside in the parking lot. (This will be a tough one for me- I love to see and chat with you.)
- Restrooms will NOT be available.
- Finally, there will not be a formal collection, there will be a basket in the gathering area for your contributions. We thank you in advance for your support of our parish.
Parish Office remains CLOSED. The phones are still being monitored 24/7. If you need to reach someone in the office please leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible. Please refer back or the Diocesan website cdow.org for any updates.
Join us by phone daily at 9:00 AM, to pray the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet as a community. Please, follow these simple steps:
1. Dia:l 425 436-6363
- Enter your access code: 642083
We continue to be extremely grateful for your continued financial support of our Parish; whether by mailing your checks or “Online Giving”. Please know, we are checking the mail every day to secure anything you may mail.